My weight loss goal seems crazy to me in my head. As in, I can't even remember the last time I weighed as little as what I'm shooting for. Even my workout goals seem insane but only doing a couple days a week will only make me complacent and more likely to skip.
My point? I'm ready. So ready. Here's why:
- I want to be healthy- I'm afraid my weight is going to start affecting my overall health
- I'm hoping it will make my snoring better (for my husband's sake)
- I saw pictures from my brother's wedding and from Christmas- was that really ME? I want people to take pictures of me and not feel like I should be Photoshopped out of them.
- I want to have more stamina to be able to keep up with my toddler.
- I want to have more energy- I feel so tired all the time.
- I'm in two weddings this year and want to be happy with the way the pictures turn out and feel good wearing a bridesmaids dress (did I mention I have to order one THIS SATURDAY? Talk about motivation...)
- I want to walk into any store (i.e. Express) and buy anything I want without having to dig to the back of the rack looking for my size or without a store clerk saying "We only sell the larger sizes online."
- I want to wear shorts this summer and feel good about it.
- I want to wear a SWIMSUIT this summer. Period. Way off in the future: I'd like to wear a bikini again.
- I want to feel beautiful for my husband. He would never say otherwise, but I want him to know that he married someone who didn't completely let their body go to shit after saying "I do."
- I want to look awesome for whenever we take our 2nd honeymoon.
- Should I be so fortunate to get pregnant with a 2nd baby I want to be healthy. Sure, I expect to gain weight, but if I am fit before, getting fit will be easier after.
- I would really love to try and run a 5K at some point.
- I want to be more self-confident.
- I want to be able to make healthy choices without even having to think twice about it.
- I want to make a goal and actually see it through.
I will not fail!
Who's with me? Anyone willing to go on this journey with me?