- The sun peeked out today ever so briefly. A rare occasion to wear cute sunglasses that go so cute with my hat, gloves and thick winter coat.
- Two big wins for infertility. Two girlfriends of mine became mommies today after long and difficult struggles with infertility. Thinking of them and their beautiful baby boys brings tears to my eyes- I am just overflowing with happiness. Take that infertility!
- Getting healthy. I have only lost 3.5 lbs in the past 3 weeks since really diving into my new healthy lifestyle but I feel totally awesome. How can I not be proud of tripling my water intake, actually making smart food decisions, losing 3.5lbs and working out 21 out of the past 22 days? I'm am super proud and I'm not going to give up.
- My kiddo is over his bout of pneumonia. Yuck. There is nothing worse than seeing your normally crazy busy toddler want to do nothing but lay around and ask for countless hugs because he feels so awful. Happy to be back to his nonstop energy and even a few well-timed tantrums.
- Getting a text photo of your future neice/nephew. I may be confused and baffled at the rate of speed it is going for my sister-in-law, but I am hella excited to be an aunt again.
- Just a few more months and it will be warm again! I'm counting the days until I can slide open my sunroof.
How will you be staying warm this weekend?